Our spring has been pretty hectic. We put our house on the market, had tons of showings, sold it, and moved. So it is nice that things are starting to feel more normal again.
Before we moved into the new house we would make little trips to the park that we would be able to walk to. The kids really enjoy going to the park now and this was their first visit to this one.
We have gone to the zoo too many times to count. The kids never seem to tire of it. There were a couple of weeks where these lilies were in bloom and it was so pretty. Loved getting a few snapshots of the kids here.
A rare opportunity to have a photo with my little ones.
We tried the petting zoo area. Silas did not want to go near the goats. Lucy stared at them questionably. She did eventually decide to pet one on the back.
Just a few pictures from our old backyard. I have tons more I need to upload from my phone. We love our new place but there are just some things I still miss about our old house. There were just so many memories there and there was just something about the backyard that just seemed so special. I guess because we all loved to be out there so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment