Lucy's second birthday was on a Wednesday. Silas had a play group so Lucy and I had a little mommy/daughter date which involved breakfast at Wendy's and a trip to Barnes and Noble to explore. It is hard to believe that my teeny, tiny baby is now 2 years old. Lucy Jane is so full of life. She truly loves others and has such a nurturing personality. My sweet girl can be dramatic with the best of them and can be incredibly bashful. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. Her bright eyes and smile just steal my heart.
Since we had already had Lucy and Silas' birthday party we just celebrated a little at home. We gave them their very first individual bowl of ice cream. They loved it. Lucy definitely works for her sweets.
I am so thankful that on this day I get to celebrate the last year of my daughters life at home with us and her 2nd year of life on this earth. She is such a miracle to us and I will always treasure the unique and perfect match she is in our family.
Since we had already had Lucy and Silas' birthday party we just celebrated a little at home. We gave them their very first individual bowl of ice cream. They loved it. Lucy definitely works for her sweets.
I am so thankful that on this day I get to celebrate the last year of my daughters life at home with us and her 2nd year of life on this earth. She is such a miracle to us and I will always treasure the unique and perfect match she is in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment