Sunday, February 17, 2013

School Christmas Party

Si and Lu go to a Mother's Day Out program 1 day a week this year. It is a day that I can use to get some things done that would be difficult/nearly impossible to accomplish with 2 littles. We have been so happy with the kids "school" and they love it! They love their little backpacks and lunch boxes. So at Christmas time I got to take them to their very first "school" Christmas party! This was much more difficult than I had anticipated as I was on my own with them. But we had fun! 

Lucy during snack time. She was kind of confused about why I was staying. She was very clingy to me because she was afraid I was going to leave and there were lots of extra people there for the party. My girl is extra bashful. It probably took half the party for her to warm up enough to participate.
Si on the other hand was pretty content. This picture was his first time with a juice box. About 2 seconds after the picture he squeezed it all over the place.

Pictures with momma. Next year we will have to get Daddy to come too!


We made some little ornaments that had their fingerprint on them. One was made to look like a reindeer and the other was like a snowman. I loved those even though getting them both to cooperate with the paint and not get it all over the place was a little challenging. 





No comments:

Post a Comment